CAMIS has many clients who choose to use our subcontract manufacturing services for either part or complete electronic and electromechanical assembly because the products produced are
• Right first time
• Delivered on time
• Cost effective
CAMIS has expertise across a wide range of manufacturing disciplines, supported by a highly experienced purchasing team and a global network of approved suppliers.
In-house assembly includes wiring looms, enclosures & populated pcbs All products are rigorously tested to exacting standards prior to delivery to the client.
Manufactured products include:
• Electronic diagnostic and monitoring equipment
• Bespoke joystick controls for the agricultural industry
• Industrial boiler control and manufacturing
• DC motor controls
• Safety access & control system pcb assemblies
• Pump reversing modules
CAMIS also offers a complete range of electronic sub contract manufacturing services specialising in the design and build of electronic controls developed for specific products and manufacturers.
Sub-contract Services include:
• Electronic system design and prototype build
• Full manufacturing and assembly services
• PCB design and manufacture
Surface mount assembly
• Loom assemblies